CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
FunBrain.com
Click here to visit Kidscomjr.com
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Super Hero Kid

Every day, my child wants to be a super hero. He even makes up his own super-hero of the day! I took a picture of his shadow and told him he could be any hero he wanted -He could choose by looking at the photo. This is an exercise you can try with your child. It teaches them to use their imagination. They come up with some very funny and unique stories. It also taught my child what a shadow is.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My niece owns a whole collection of dress-up outfits! She loves it! The I know some moms who's children have dress-ups for all of their movies.

~I'm a Princess~

MsRose said...

Hahaha ! My niece has a lot of that too. I can't afford it, so we actually make outfits from different clothes and construction paper!

Unknown said...

That I think, teaches them to be more creative than store bought items!

~paper dolls~

Head Cookie said...

The stories are great aren't they

ALL KIDS WRITE
http://allkidswrite.blogpsot.com
free banners

FeedBurner FeedCount