CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
FunBrain.com
Click here to visit Kidscomjr.com
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Wow! It's been a long time since I have written on here. I will update links soon. Today I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! There are so many beautiful things about Christmas! Share your family traditions here! What is something you and your children do together? What is a tradition you surprise your children with every year?

I love baking with the kids during the holidays! The best is sharing about the birth of Christ as well :) 

Every year I try hard to get that one special gift that will surprise them! :) I love seeing their face light up! hehe (Even when they have something they didn't ask for, they still love it!)

Have a wonderful Holiday !!!

Check out one of the hottest sites for your young children:  Click Here Starfall 

Also, check out a few of my older posts with Josh Groban singing songs from Polar Express!

2 comments:

game for kids said...

action games in 3d
action pc games
Block the Pig

alicethomas said...

Very nice blog, thanks for this post and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, finding games; santa games will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
Beside, you can try cool math games wheely 6 . Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

ALL KIDS WRITE
http://allkidswrite.blogpsot.com
free banners

FeedBurner FeedCount